Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a frequent large intestine condition. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) causes stomach discomfort and irregular bowel motions.
IBS is considered “incurable” by many specialists. We personally walk with and assist individuals in permanently reversing their IBS.
- Abdominal pain/cramping
- Excessive gas
- Irregular bowel habits
- Stomach rumbling
- Constipation is all symptom of irritable bowel syndrome.
IBS may have four distinct forms:
- IBS-D is IBS with a greater diarrhoea frequency.
- IBS-C is a kind of IBS that includes constipation.
- You have IBS-M if you have frequent diarrhoea and constipation as a consequence of IBS (mixed).
- You have IBS-U if your symptoms don’t fit into any of the other categories (unclassified).
Is IBS a long-term condition? Many gastroenterologists believe that IBS is a lifelong condition. Other doctors, on the other hand, aren’t so sure. According to cutting-edge research, many people with IBS may be cured.
Is it possible to get rid of IBS?
IBS sufferers may be cured if the fundamental causes of IBS are identified and treated, according to research and personal experience.
Is there anybody who has been healed of IBS? Patients with IBS are not “cured” in conventional therapy. You can manage IBS, but you won’t be able to cure it to the point where you won’t have to.
However, preliminary research suggests that many types of IBS may be treated. Patients have been cured of IBS previously, depending on the cause.